Subject: Re: AMOS and 3.1
From: "Alastair Murray" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Nov 91 16:17:07 +0000

> Yes, it's a factor of the actual rom being loaded.  You'll lose all the 
> lovely 3.1 enhancements though.
> 
> Hey, any hackers out there feel like making an amos or rom patch ??

Can someone please explain the exact problems with 3.1 ROM and AMOS?
Does it just effect the editor or is it anything made in AMOS?

Thanks,
-Murray

--

 Alastair  \\|//   [email-masked]
  Murray   (o o)      http://freespace.virgin.net/malcolm.murray
|~~~~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| ---===ON AMINET===--- |dev/misc/Backbone | --==IN PRODUCTION==--  |
|  game/shoot/Hanger18  |game/shoot/Traitor|    The Turtleminator   |
|game/jump/BananaIslands|  game/role/CHAOS |       Hangar 18 II     |
|  game/shoot/Extinct   | game/jump/Blobby | Backbone - Game Creator|
|   dev/amos/KeyState   | dev/amos/PicPack |                        |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~